Friday, August 9, 2013

TGIF . . . schooling in pajamas

This week I love homeschooling because (if we want to) we can wear our pajamas all day every day.


Most schools have a variety of goofy fun days where students and teachers are meant to dress to a certain theme-- one of the most common themes is pajama day/ come as you are day.  When the kiddoes and I all wear pajamas for school, I call it Monday. :)

It is very freeing to know that when we don't have to go anywhere and we won't have any company during the day, we can just stay in our pajamas and be lazy and comfortable.  Honestly, I love pajamas.  I have some really fun sets (gotta love Garfield!) and some plain ones (solid blue), but all of them make me feel more at ease and cozy.  It's nice to be able to just relax and get moving a little slower some days.

Most of the time, we change out of our pajamas some time over the course of the day, but often enough, at least one of us stays in our comfy clothes throughout our school time.  We don't need to impress one another, and a little bit of freedom goes a long way toward everyone's daily happiness.

--Little Miss Crazy

No comments:

Post a Comment