Friday, April 26, 2013

TGIF Thankful for . . .

I am thankful that my family is able to homeschool.  I know many people do not have the opportunity to choose this life, regardless of whether they have the inclination.  But for me, it is one of my dearest blessings.  It isn't always easy, and sometimes I go a little crazy trying to make it all work, but it is absolutely worth it for us.

I've decided to make myself a little Thank Goodness It's Friday project, and we'll see how it works out.  This will be my weekly reminder to share something I love about homeschooling with all of you.

This week: I love having recess first (or anytime).


When the children have been cooped up due to lousy weather, have too much energy to get anything done, have been good and deserve a treat, or simply just because; we can go outside and run around.  This whole week, the children have been itching to get outside and enjoy the nice weather as soon as they wake up.  I am so thankful that I can just let them go and not worry about schoolwork until later in the day.  I don't have to get them packed up for the bus and miss out on all their crazy-morning-energy fun.

--Little Miss Crazy

No comments:

Post a Comment